|M.E./M.TECH (Both Regular & Modular) PROGRAMMES|
Master of Engineering (Regular) programmes Admission Through CCMT 2021 [Notice]
The last date of applying for ME/PhD admission under QIP(Poly) scheme has been extended till 31-05-2021
The last date of applying for Admission to ME (Modular) Programmes 2021 has been extended till 31-05-2021
Admission for ME (Modular) Programmes 2021
[Steps to be followed for Application]
M.E. Admission 2021
- Starting date for submission of on-line applications: March 28, 2021
- Closing date for submission of on-line applications: April 30, 2021
- Last date of receipt of hard copies of duly forwarded applications along with relevant enclosures: May 10, 2021
- The application fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) is applicable
M.E. admission under QIP (Poly.) Scheme 2021-22
Principal Coordinator, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh, on behalf of AICTE, New Delhi invites applications (online and hardcopy) in the prescribed format under QIP (Poly) Scheme from full time regular/permanent faculty members of AICTE approved POLYTECHNICS (Govt./Govt. aided/Self-financing) for Admission to Master’s Programme (2 years) starting in 2021-22.
Important Dates and Application Fee for M.E. admission under QIP (Poly.) Scheme 2021-22
Steps for applying for QIP(Poly) Admission for M.E. admission under QIP (Poly.) Scheme 2021-22
The interested candidates are advised to follow the steps as listed below to apply for the admission:
- Read the information brochure carefully before filling in the application form. [Information Brochure]
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST candidates) before starting the admission form filling process. The fee can be paid in the form of demand draft in favour of Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh. Also the fee can be paid through NEFT/RTGS using the following bank details:
|1||Name of the Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|2||Name of the Account Holder||Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh|
|5||Bank Branch IFSC Code||PUNB0061810|
- Note the application fee payment details i.e. DD/UTR/Ref No., Date, Bank Name, and Amount Paid.
- Download the doc file of the application form and fill in all the details correctly. Save the filled application form in PDF format.[Form in doc format ] [Form in pdf format]
- Click on the following link to fill the online Google form.[Online Form]
- Take print out of the PDF format of filled application form (saved as per step 4 above) and put your signature at the specified place.
- Get the application form certified/forwarded by the Principal or Head of the Institution
- Send its print out (three copies are required to be sent), duly forwarded by the Principal/ Head of the Institution, as instructed, along with all relevant enclosures and the payment receipt to Prof. S.S. Pattnaik, Principal Coordinator – QIP (Poly) and Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Sector – 26, Chandigarh – 160 019 latest by May 10, 2021.
For any query related to QIP (Poly) Contact the QIP Coordinators at the following details:
- Dr Srinivasa KG, Phone: 0172-2759695, Mobile: 97316-96526,email to: email@example.com
- Dr Balwinder S. Dhaliwal, Phone: 0172-2759796, Mobile: 98148-34209, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Advertisement for M.E. Admission under QIP(Poly) Scheme for 2021-22
- Information Brochure for M.E. Admission under QIP(Poly) Scheme for 2021-22
- Application form for M.E. Admission under QIP(Poly) Scheme for 2021-22 (doc), (Pdf)
About M.E. Programme
To keep pace with rapid advancement in technology, the country requires high quality manpower with technical and managerial capabilities in 21st century. There are primarily three distinct categories of technical manpower needed by the industry in the country, i.e., engineers, technicians and skilled workers. Personnel of each of these categories play an equally important role in the day-to-day running as well as the development and growth of industry. The institutions which are producing technical manpower, therefore, need teachers who have the required knowledge and skills to train good technicians and engineers. Thus, there is a great need to reorient and upgrade the knowledge and skills of existing teachers of technical institutions through Industry oriented and Practice based Programmes in Engineering and Technology at Master’s Degree level. These programmes will help develop the professional capabilities desired by teachers for training technicians/engineers that would meet the changing requirements of industry.
Apart from teaching, there are some very significant aspects of technical education management and training towards which the people are working in the technical education system. To meet the training requirements of such personnel engaged in the planning and management of technical education, curriculum development, instructional material development, rural and community development, entrepreneurship development, industry-institute interaction etc. at various levels, there was an urgent need that a Master’s degree programme in Engineering Education which provides different specializations matching the emerging requirements be instituted. In view of the foregoing, the institute started offering the following ME programmes.
|M.E. Programmes :|
|The institute offers industry-oriented and practice-based Master's Degree Programmes of 02 years duration affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh and J.C BOSE University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad in the following disciplines:|
Specialized Programmes in Emerging Areas of IoT, AI, and Robotics (Regular) affiliated to J.C BOSE University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad
Regular/ Modular M.E. Programmes affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh
|M.E. in Computer Science and Engineering Specialization in IoT (Internet of Things)||ME in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Technology)|
|M.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering Specialization in AI (Artificial Intelligence)||ME in Civil Engineering (Construction Technology and Management )|
|M.E. in Mechanical Engineering (Robotics)||ME in Computer Science & Engineering|
|ME in Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation & Control)|
|for more information Click Here||ME in Electronics & Communication Engineering|
ME (Modular) Programmes: Master of Engineering Programmes (Modular)Towards facilitating qualification enhancement of teachers in technical institutes who hold a Bachelor’s degree in their respective disciplines, the institute designed and developed a new path breaking system and approached All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and Panjab University, Chandigarh for approval of Master of Engineering Modular Programmes. With approvals secured, the institute started offering these programmes in five disciplines namely (i) ME in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Technology) (ii) ME in Civil Engineering (Construction Technology and Management) (iii) ME Computer Science & Engineering (iv) ME Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation & Control) (v) ME Electronics & Communication Engineering w.e.f. June, 2005, thus creating a new era in technical education in the country.
Fresh Engineering graduates shall be admitted on the basis of valid GATE score. All such candidates must apply for these programmes in the institute by the last date on the application form downloaded from www.nitttrchd.ac.in. 60% of the sanctioned seats in the Regular M.E Programmes will be allotted through CCMT-2020.
- M.E. in Civil Engineering (Construction Technology & Management) Modular & Regular Programme for the batch 2019-2021:
- M.E. in Computer Science and Engineering, Modular & Regular Programme for the batch 2019-2021:
- M.E. in Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation and Control), Modular & Regular Programme for the batch 2019-2021:
- M.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Modular & Regular Programme for the batch 2019-2021:
- M.E. in Mechnical Engineering (Manufacturing Technology) Modular & Regular Programme for the batch 2019-2021:
- M.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering (Artificial Intelligence) 1st to 4th Semester for the batch 2020-22:
- M.E. in Mechanical Engineering ( Robotics) 1st to 4th Semester for the batch 2020-22:
For Detailed information Download:
Advertisement for M.E. Admission under QIP(Poly) Scheme for 2021-22
Information Brochure for M.E. Admission under QIP(Poly) Scheme for 2021-22
Application form for M.E. Admission under QIP(Poly) Scheme for 2021-22 (doc), (Pdf)
Admission Notice for Full-Time M.E. Programme for year 2020 & [Prospectus download]
Admission to Full-Time M.E. /Ph.D. Programme under QIP (Poly) Scheme of AICTE, 2020-21 [Advt. & Form]
Ph.D admission guidelines of Panjab University, Chandigarh [Download]
Admission to QIP Program for 2019-20 for Advertisement [click here] for prospectus [click here]