|QIP (Poly) Scheme|
- Starting date for submission of on-line applications: April 03, 2022
- Closing date for submission of on-line applications: May 16, 2022
- Last date of receipt of hard copies of duly forwarded applications along with relevant enclosures: May 23, 2022
- The application fee of Rs 1000/- for General/OBC Category (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) is applicable
M.E./M.Tech Admission under QIP (Poly.) Scheme 2022-23
Principal Coordinator, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh, on behalf of AICTE, New Delhi invites applications in the prescribed format under QIP (Poly) Scheme from full time regular/permanent faculty members of AICTE approved POLYTECHNICS (Govt./Govt. aided/Self-financing) for Admission to Master’s Programme (2 years) starting in 2022- 23.
Note: Admission to PhD Programme under QIP(Poly) scheme has been discontinued by AICTE from the 2022-23 academic session.
Important Dates and Application Fee for M.E./M.Tech admission under QIP (Poly.) Scheme 2022-23
Steps for applying for QIP(Poly) Admission for M.E./M.Tech admission under QIP (Poly.) Scheme 2022-23
The interested candidates are advised to follow the steps as listed below to apply for the admission:
- Read the information brochure carefully before filling in the application form. [Information Brochure]
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST candidates) before starting the admission form filling process. The fee can be paid in the form of demand draft in favour of Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh. Also the fee can be paid through NEFT/RTGS using the following bank details:
|1||Name of the Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|2||Name of the Account Holder||Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh|
|5||Bank Branch IFSC Code||PUNB0061810|
- Note the application fee payment details i.e. DD/UTR/Ref No., Date, Bank Name, and Amount Paid.
- Download the doc file of the application form and fill in all the details correctly. Save the filled application form in PDF format.[Form in doc format ] [Form in pdf format]
- Click on the following link to fill the online Google form.[Online Form]
- Take print out of the PDF format of filled application form (saved as per step 4 above) and put your signature at the specified place.
- Get the application form certified/forwarded by the Principal or Head of the Institution
- Send its print out (three copies are required to be sent), duly forwarded by the Principal/ Head of the Institution, as instructed, along with all relevant enclosures and the payment receipt to Prof. S.S. Pattnaik, Principal Coordinator – QIP (Poly) and Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Sector – 26, Chandigarh – 160 019 latest by May 23, 2022.
For any query related to QIP (Poly) Contact the QIP Coordinators at the following details:
- Dr Balwinder S. Dhaliwal, Phone: 0172-2759796, Mobile: 98148-34209, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Dr Pankaj Sharma, Phone: 0172-2759751 email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Advertisement for M.E./M.Tech. Admission under QIP(Poly) Scheme for 2022-23
- Information Brochure for M.E./M.Tech Admission under QIP(Poly) Scheme for 2022-23
- Application form for M.E./M.Tech Admission under QIP(Poly) Scheme for 2022-23 (doc), (Pdf)